A Multipurpose essential oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce redness, relieve itchiness, skin irritation and a natural hydrator that helps to repair dry skin without making it too greasy. . Being naturally antibacterial, it helps to soothe and disinfect any affected area, reduces inflammation and also used to cure the marks and scars on the skin. Lavender oil is one of these oils that promotes hair growth and helps to treat various hair problems like hair loss, alopecia, dandruff, etc.
- Helps to Detoxify The Skin
- Beneficial in healing the burns, and also helps treat the scars caused by them.
- Lavender tones and makes your skin firm as it boosts circulation.
- Helps to get rid of dry, itchy scalp, and dandruff.
- Deep conditions the hair & keeps it shiny.
How to use:
- For Face: Add 1-3 drops of Lavender Oil into the foam cleanser, water, and cream or facial mask etc. and mix to use.
- For Hairs: Add 5 drops into the water to wash your hair, or drop it into the shampoo and conditioner and use it.
100% original Lavender Oil diluted in carrier oil for friendly use on skin and hairs.