Stubborn Acne Causes & Prevention Tips - Everything You Need To Know
Stubborn acne is like hard pimples that can be very painful and long-lasting. It is very difficult to get rid of these kinds of pimples.
There are types of acne that form when dead skin cells, excess oil, or bacteria block skin pores. Stubborn acne, which includes nodules or cysts, is often deeper and more inflamed.
Acne is a skin disease that can only be controlled or cured using some products and proper medication. To control your acne, use more than one acne product to reduce acne from multiple angles.
There are various steps to control stubborn acne, but three essential steps are mentioned below that can be used to control stubborn acne.
Main causes of stubborn acne
Various factors include internal and external factors, which are the main reasons for developing acne on the skin, such as;
- Stubborn acne develops when sebum production is high due to sebaceous oil-producing glands.
- Stubborn acne develops due to bacteria. Bacteria easily enter into the blocked pores of sebum and dead skin cells.
- It may be caused due to hereditary or family history.
- It also develops due to excessive medication because it causes pimples or acne as a side effect.
- It develops due to exposure to excess sunlight, which can cause sebum to oxidize and make it more likely to clog your pores.
- It is caused by excessive use of products on good skin without knowing its ingredients.
- It can also be caused by rubbing and chafing across affected areas.
What products should be used to treat Stubborn Acne?
There are thousands of companies producing acne-specified products. Every product has its pros and cons.
But you should make sure to use the right products, which should be natural and organic. Here is the list of three important acne clearing products:
- Tea Tree Essential Oil.
- Anti Acne Cream.
- Detoxifying Neem Active Face Wash.
Important Steps to Control Stubborn Acne
Stubborn acne can be more difficult to remove than other kinds of acne. This is larger and very deeper. These are also called blind pimples because they don't have a head trip. Sometimes a person may control it at home; sometimes, it needs medical treatment.
If home remedies do not work, then visit a dermatologist for medical treatment. Try to buy organic products for stubborn acne treatment. Here are important dermatologist-recommended routine steps for controlling and reducing stubborn acne.
Use the best products to control stubborn acne.
Acne is quite frustrating with breakouts or being unable to control it. So, find out the best acne products to remove or control acne that doesn't cause side effects after their usage. There are many herbal, organic, and natural products to treat or prevent acne.
Some of the products are discussed below; such as
1. Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil is an essential oil antiseptic product with super-antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that help clear your affected skin areas. Tea Tree Essential Oil helps fight bacteria and inflammation that cause acne breakouts.
This will also help to remove all dandruff from the scalp. We can use it as an excellent hair conditioner. Tea tree oil is a good choice for acne treatment due to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. In addition, tea tree essential oil controls excess oil from the skin, another major cause of acne formation.
Uses Of Tea Tree Essential oil
It can be used for the face and hair:
- Add 1 to 2 Tea Tree Essential Oil drops in any moisturizer cleanser.
- Gently apply this on the affected areas with the help of your fingertips, or you can use a cotton pad.
- Use this in the morning and evening for better results.
- Add at least 3 to 4 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil in any hair oil that you regularly use for your hair.
Benefits Of Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil is an oil that benefits the skin and hair. Such as:
- It is essential to remove impurities and excess oil from the skin.
- It is very useful for acne blemish-prone skin.
- It is ideal for blemished skin, acne, and detritus.
- It also helps prevent dandruff from hair and helps to repair damaged hair.
- It helps prevent and reduce acne scars leaving your skin clear, clean, and smooth.
- It contains pure diluted tea tree oil.
- It is a 100% natural and organic product.
2. Anti Acne Cream
Vince Anti-Acne Cream is very effective with antimicrobial and antioxidants. This will help to kill acne-causing bacteria, soothe redness, and lighten acne marks. It contains a high concentration of potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate and Salicylic Acid, which fades dark spots, brightens dull areas, and balances oil production.
Uses Of Anti Acne Cream
- Apply a sufficient amount of cream on the affected area of acne on the face
- Gently massage until the cream is completely absorbed into the skin
- Use it daily till the acne is gone.
Benefits Of Anti Acne Cream
Anti Acne Cream gives many benefits to our skin, especially for stubborn acne.
- It is very effective for acne-prone skin.
- It contains antioxidants and antimicrobial that help to kill acne-causing bacteria.
- It also lessens skin redness and lightens acne marks.
- The ingredients such as potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate and Salicylic Acid fade dark spots and brighten our skin's dull areas.
- It accelerates exfoliation, balances oil production, and also stimulates cell renewal.
- It provides you with healthy and younger-looking spotless skin.
- It will help to tighten and refine the skin pores.
3. Detoxifying Neem Active Face Wash
Detoxifying Neem Active Face Wash is enriched with the goodness of active Neem, which has antimicrobial properties. This face wash helps to keep skin refreshed throughout the day.
There are some of its applications, like:
- Before using face wash, wet your face and neck
- Drop a small amount of Vince Detoxifying Neem Active face wash on your palm
- Rub the hands together to create lather
- Now apply to the face and gently massage in circular motions
- Use face wash twice a day for better results
Benefits Of Detoxifying Neem Active Face Wash
Wash your face with a Detoxifying Neem Active face wash and get the following benefits.
- It has antimicrobial properties to exfoliate the skin.
- It cures acne gives a clear and clean complexion to the skin.
- It will also help to detoxify the skin.
- It will keep your skin clean and energized throughout the day.
1. Use Acne Medications
Acne medications reduce oil production, swelling and treat bacterial infections. However, it can take months or years to clear up stubborn acne completely.
Therefore, the doctors recommend the treatment regimen depending on your age and the severity of your acne. There are two types of medications that doctors recommend: topical medications and oral medications.
2. Topical medications
A topical medication is a medication that doctors prescribe patients to use on a particular body, such as on the skin. Use these types of medications according to the doctor's recommendations.
These medications have antibacterial and antioxidant properties that help to kill skin bacteria calm redness and inflammation. In addition, these medications are used to control moderate acne.
Topical medications are:
- Retinoids and retinoids- like drugs
- Azelaic acid
- Salicylic acid
3. Oral medications
Oral medications are taken by mouth to improve skin from the inside out. Take oral medications according to doctor-given prescriptions.
There are many types of oral medications for severe acne that help kill bacteria and decrease inflammation of the skin. Some of the oral medications help to reduce oil-producing glands. Such as
- Oral Antibiotics
- Oral contraceptives for acne in women
If you have mild, severe, or persistent acne, the doctor recommends topical medications; if these medications don't work, a dermatologist may recommend oral medications.
Every type of these medications comes with its risks and benefits. Therefore, it is necessary to use it according to dermatologists' directions.
Stubborn Acne Prevention
Preventing stubborn acne is a very difficult step but not impossible. By following the below-given things which help to control acne:
- Wash your face with Detoxifying Neem Active face wash in warm water
- Use Tea Tree Essential Oil and Anti Acne Cream daily, in the morning, and before bed.
- Use Tea Tree Essential Oil for the best result
- Use routinely Anti Acne Cream on the affected area of acne on the face
- Try to use non-comedogenic products on the face and remove makeup at night
- Don't touch fingers or hands on the affected areas of acne
- Choose skincare products carefully that don't cause stubborn acne
- Give an acne treatment for at least four weeks to work
- Try to follow the dermatologists' treatment plan directions
- Avoid touching, picking, and popping your acne
- Spread acne medication on affected areas.
- If the above preventions don't work, consult a dermatologist.
Prescripted acne creams are stronger and more useful in producing better results than other products.
The levels of hyaluronic acid decrease in our body with age, which can lead to wrinkles and other signs of aging.If you facing flaky and and wrinkled skin then you must read these top 10 benefits of Hyaluronic acid serum.
Stubborn acne is like hard pimples that can be very painful and long-lasting. Various factors can cause Stubborn acne on the skin, such as sebum, dead skin cells, inflammation, and bacteria.
To treat your acne, try to use more than one product to target the causes of acne from multiple angles.
These organic and natural products have great contributions to controlling stubborn acne.
Furthermore, visit VINCE online store for more products related to skincare.