Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Vitamin C Serum
- Paraben FreeParaben Free
- Dermatologically testedDermatologically tested
A super-stable anti-aging Vitamin C serum enriched with skin-brightening L-ascorbic, ferulic acids, & Hyaluronic acid also a soothing botanical blend of grapefruit extract that helps reduce skin inflammation, and irregular pigmentation, promotes healthy collagen production and moisturizes dry skin.
The lightweight texture brightening serum instantly absorbs a non-greasy feel, helps fade dark spots, and firm skin improves skin texture, promotes an even tone, and gives skin a smooth, renewed appearance.
|Skin complexion||Magically Brightens complexion|
|Fine Lines||Even skin tone and anti-aging serum|
|collagen production||Helps to increase collagen production|
||Applicable for all skin types|
How to Use:
Using Vince vitamin C serum can be beneficial for your skin as it can help to brighten the complexion, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin texture. However, It is so important to use vitamin C serum in the correct order to get the best result out of it.
Follow these steps:
- Start by cleansing your face with a Vince cleanser to remove any oil, dirt, and makeup.
- Now the Next step is to dry your face with a soft clean towel, and then apply a small amount of the serum to your face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. Use about a drop size amount.
- Gently massage the vitamin C serum into your skin using your fingertips. This will help to ensure that the serum is fully absorbed and that the active ingredients are penetrating your skin.
- After applying the serum, wait for a few minutes to absorb it, then use your regular moisturizer and sunscreen. Vitamin C serum can be used both day and night, depending on the recommended usage by the brand.
- Use serum twice a day. At least a month to see the good results.
- Store serum in a cool, dark place and use it up within a few months of opening.
- Vitamin C serum is sensitive to light and air and can lose its effectiveness over a period of time.
- It's highly recommended to first test the serum on a small patch of your skin before using the serum on your full face, especially if you have sensitive skin, to ensure that you don't have any allergic reaction.
Water, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, D-Panthenol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ferulic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Colour.
What does vitamin C serum do to the face?
Vitamin C serum is one of the powerful antioxidant. Which helps to protect the skin against harmful free radicals and stimulates collagen production in your skin. Vitamin C also helps to fight against fine lines & brightens your complexion.
Is it OK to use vitamin C serum every day?
Absolutely yes, you can use vitamin C serums twice a day. To get the best results of vitamin C serum, use it before sleeping during nighttime.
Which vitamin C serum is best?
Vince's vitamin C serum contains less than 10% vitamin C which is the most suitable & effective percentage for the skin. It helps you to reduce your dull skin and make skin even tone.
Can vitamin C darken skin?
If you use vitamin C in a right way, then it can't darken your skin. Do not use it while working in front of heat like in the kitchen, try not to use it in the morning when you are going under the sun. Dermatologists, highly recommend to use vitamin C serum during nighttime.