5 Natural Ways To Remove Dead Skin Cells From The Face
The process of living and dying is the natural process for everything in this Universe that has to take place. This process of living and dying is also taking place in our bodies throughout our lives.
Skin cells are naturally produced and deduced from our skin and body. Our body welcomes and enhances the production of new cells and removes the cells from our body that have been older or dead.
To solve this issue, we must have the proper knowledge of Skin cells, how they produce and how they die, and how we can get rid of dead skin cells .
Here, you will get to know natural ways to remove dead skin cells from the face that will be helpful for you regarding this problem.
5 Natural Ways To Remove Dead Skin Cells
To maintain the proper health of your skin and get rid of dead skin cells from your face, you have to take further steps.
Here, we will discuss five natural ways through which you will be able to remove or reduce dead skin cells from your face. These steps will be helpful to get rid of this problem.
- Use Coffee Scrub
- Use a sugar and coconut oil scrub
- Use orange peel powder
- Prepare the almond and milk scrub
- Epsom Salt
1. Use Coffee Scrub
Using a coffee scrub is a natural and home-based remedy through which you can remove dead skin cells.
Coffee scrub is usually used as an exfoliator to slough and shed away the dead cells from the skin.
Coffee contains essentials that are good for skin texture and maintaining a glowing complexion on the face.
How to use coffee for dead skin cells
- Take a bowl and mix three tablespoons of coffee ground, one tablespoon of olive or almond oil, one tablespoon of honey, and one or half tablespoon of fine sugar.
- After making it a mixture, apply this paste on your hands, skin, face, and wherever it is required.
- Leave this paste for five to ten minutes on your skin, and then wash your face with warm water.
- After some weeks, you will see positive results after using this scrub.
2. Use a sugar and coconut oil scrub
Due to its gentle exfoliating ability, sugar is considered an effective and valuable ingredient for scrubs. Coconut oil is the best remedy to nourish and make your skin healthy and good-looking. The combination of both produces effective results in treating dead skin cells.
How to use sugar and coconut oil
- Mix one tablespoon of coconut or olive oil with one tablespoon of sugar.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of lavender essential oil and mix all these ingredients well.
- Massage the mixture on the skin gently.
- Wash after 5 minutes. Use this remedy once a week; you will see the results.
3. Use orange peel powder
Orange peels contain Vitamin C, which is highly effective and helpful for the skin. Orange peels are used as a natural exfoliator for getting rid of dead skin cells. It can rejuvenate and remove dead skin cells and dirt from the skin. You can use this natural remedy if you are suffering from the problem of dead skin cells.
How to use orange peels?
- Dry orange peels for a week in the light of the sun
- Grind the orange peels in fine powder
- Mix the orange peels with a specific amount of yogurt.
- Apply this mixture to your skin and remain with this paste for twenty minutes.
- After that, remove or rub this paste gently from your skin.
- Use this treatment once a week. It will be helpful to cure dead skin cells.
4. Prepare the almond and milk scrub
Almonds contain Vitamin E, which is essential for skin and its health. Vitamin E can solve many problems associated with our skin and remove dead skin cells from the face.
How to prepare and use this remedy?
- You can soak 10 to 12 almonds in the milk and leave it for a night as it is.
- Then, peel the almonds and grind them.
- Use two tablespoons of honey with granules.
- Apply this paste to your face. Massage your skin gently with your hands for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Allow the paste on the skin to dry, and then wash the skin.
- Use this treatment as a remedy one or two times a week to get the result. It will help remove dead skin cells.
5. Epsom Salt
Epsom salt has the natural ability to boost blood circulation. So, if you think about removing dead skin cells at home, then Epsom salt will help you.
How to Use Epsom salt
- Mix one cup of salt and coconut oil, and add a few drops of lavender oil. Apply this paste to your face.
- Repeat this remedy to get positive results.
These were the remedies and treatments to remove dead skin cells from the face naturally. You can also use Vince Radiance Peeling Mozaic to get rid of dead skin cells as it is a liquid dead skin cells remover that instantly strips away layers of dead skin cells and reveals a smoother, clear complexion.
5 Major Causes of Dead Skin Cells
For healthy skin, it is required that these dead cells be shed away from the skin or face so that our skin can grow naturally and produce new and healthy skin cells.
But sometimes, these dead cells remain in our skin and cause many skin problems. So, to remove these dead skin cells from the face, we should know the real reasons that cause these cells to remain in your skin.
- Not regularly cleanse the face
- Layers of Makeup
- Lack of Exfoliation
- Climate changes
1. Not regularly cleanse the face
Many environmental particles and substances and sweat remain on our faces during our routine life, when we do our work, go outside and play games, etc. So, we need to cleanse our face and skin each night.
If you do not cleanse your skin each night, there may be a chance that dead cells will remain sustained on your skin and not shed away. So, it would help if you could clean your face every night before going to sleep.
Aging is inevitable. When we are young, the process of forming new cells and shedding away dead cells also remains in running position. But as we age, the desquamation process slows down, and due to the lack of production of oil on our skin, our skin gets rough and dry, which causes the dead cells to have remained in your skin.
3. Layers of Makeup
If you use heavy makeup products in your daily life, it can be the reason for sticking dead skin cells with your skin. The thick layers of makeup products on your face make it impossible for skin cells that are dead to be shed away from your face or skin. If you are suffering and striving from skin problems related to dead skin cells, you should also focus on your makeup products.
4. Lack of Exfoliation
In skin treatment, exfoliation is considered a core process that can solve many of your skin problems. Different types of exfoliation processes can help you remove dead skin cells from your face.
If you do not exfoliate your skin, it will be impossible for your skin to slough away and remove the dead skin cells from your face. Exfoliation keeps your face healthy and free from dead cells.
5. Climate Changes
Climate and atmospheric changes also affect your skin. Sun exposure or a dry or rough environment can change your skin and make your skin drier due to a lack of hydration.
When the hydration in your skin is lacking, your skin cannot be able to shed the dead skin cells from your face. Therefore, dead skin cells remain stuck in your face.
For hydrating skin follow these best ways to make your skin hydrating.
What are dead skin cells, and how do they die?
There are layers in our skin, and our skin also has sebaceous glands that produce hydrating oil that makes our skin healthy.
Our Skin layers and sebaceous glands have a natural process to produce new cells and shed the dead skin cells.
In our skin layer, known as the epidermis, the protein called Keratin is formed here, and the skin cells are composed of this Keratin.
How do Skin Cells Die?
There is a specific life cycle of our skin cells. During their life cycle, they have to travel from the inner layer epidermis to the outer layer dermis, and when they reach the outermost layer of the skin, they die.
After reaching the outermost layer of skin, the skin cells reach their ultimate goal and then die and shed from the skin. In medical science, this process is known as the desquamation process.
So, it is concluded that dead cells on your face cause skin health problems, and with proper remedies and treatments, they can be cured. You have learned the causes and possible natural remedies to remove dead skin cells at home with natural resources.